Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-12-13

 

CM-Symptom

Championship Manager series, aka CM, is the greatest game series ever. Ok, I lied. Nothing beats Final Fantasy, but CM is one of the best. But I digress.

After finishing my thesis draft, I got nothing better to do. And after seeing Liverpool's unbelievable comeback from 1 points after three games to advancing to the knockout stage in UEFA Champions League, the manager inside me wanted to have a little fun, too, so I started playing CM97/98. But it was a DOS application, and to make it run on my XP box, I had to run it in a tiny window, and that's how I got this CM-symptom.

To read the game text more clearly, I leaned to my monitor and bent my back a bit. The manager inside me left me after just one game, but my back started to hurt the next morning.

Today is the fourth day, and I am finally mostly recovered, partly thanks to my ball. However, if you want to play CM, remember I warned you here: be careful for the CM-symptom!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?