Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-11-01

 

Grand Bistro

Grand Bistro is a fantastic, relatively-new restaurant in Culver City. It was on the way to my office, and since I got a coupon from them in mail, I decided to pay them a visit. It became one of the best things I have done to myself for a little while.

The restaurant called itself "European fusion," which pretty much means the chef can prepare whatever weird dishes he dreams up. And what can I say, he has pretty good imaginations. Most of the dishes give you a "wow," if you're not speechless.

Since it was my first visit, I've decided to play safe and ordered something familiar. Rack of lamb. And it was unbelievably good. For half of the price, it was even better that what I had in Bellevue when I interviewed with the convicted monopoly.

I'm probably going to be a weekly visitor of them. The only problem is, there weren't a lot of people there last time. Granted, it was only an early weekday evening, but it gets me worried if it could last long. It doesn't have to be really long. Just stay open for as long as I'm in LA...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?