Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-03-13

 

Losing Weight

I have an important news to announce: My belt is getting loose! Too bad I don't have an easily accessible scale, so I can't digitize the result for you.

It is probably contributed by several factors. One, eating unclean food and got sick; two, changed diet, eating yucky oatmeal for breakfast; three, walking almost two miles to work a few times a week. But most importantly, it must be gaming.

The first game is WiiSports. I play it as realistic as possible, with full body motion. Not only it is good exercise, but also it is more fun playing this way. Tennis was the game I played most in the beginning, but once it is mastered, it becomes too easy. On the other hand, boxing is a much better exercise, forcing you to move your body even when you are tired. The second and more important gaming is dancing. Never thought I would be interested, turned out the experience is better than I thought.

Now what if you combine the two and create an ultimate exercise game, I would be in perfect shape... This is not a dream. It has already been announced that Konami is making a dance game for Wii that would somehow make use of the wiimote... Can't wait for that game to come out!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?