Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-03-08

 

Update Again

I intended to update this blog again last weekend, but couldn't do so. I was pretty sick the last few days, after eating lamb in a hot pot in Tan Yu Tou on Saturday. I knew the cleanness of the place was questionable and the meat, particularly the lamb, was not the freshest, but I didn't know it could be this bad. I was sick all day Sunday. Monday was better and I managed to go to work, but it got worse on Tuesday again. My stomachache became so bad that I had to leave work and went home for medicine and another day of sleep. In retrospect, based on the texture and the fact that large chucks stuck together, the lamb was probably leftover from the night before, which is not entirely uncommon in those cheap all-you-can-eat places.

Anyway, nothing to worry about. Right, I know you're worrying only on whether I would continue updating this blog. I can assure you more entries will be added soon. In the next few days, I promise...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?