Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-01-12

 

Rice Cooker Deal

Yet another episode of the greatest deals got by twngan.

Lazy daily-rice-eating people like me needs rice cookers. The best one available to date is probably Sanyo ECJ-F50S, which is great for also soups, stews, or steaming. Not surprisingly, a few issues back Wired Magazine gave it a 9/10 score (scroll down to see). Pricey though, isn't it? With a list price of $140-160, you could easily get multiple kitchen appliances to perform multiple tasks.

So how cheap can I get it to be? Well, I placed an order when it was $129.12, and applied a $25 off $125 code (which is CLEAROUT for this month) to bring it down to $104.12. I used my 25% certificate I got from American Express Wishlist, reducing it to $78.09. Then I noticed the price dropped to $111.13, so I requested for a refund of $17.99 (they don't count certificates when computing refunds), making it at the end only $60! You can't beat this price!

Of course, this deal is not meant to be repeatable by you... Sorry!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?