Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-07-21

 

Nuvi 350 Arrived

I got my new toy. It arrived at around 6pm, well within their accurate claim of 8am-7pm.

What can I say about 350? It has exceeded all of my expectation. I have tried other competitor products (from Magellan and TomTom), and Garmin is a no-brainer. Its product has much better interface, reaction time, route computation time, size, etc. It is the overall convenience that make them the best brand. My life will never be the same.

To top that, the price in Amazon has already dropped for almost $17. In case you don't know, there is a "price drop" policy in Amazon, and they'll gladly refund you the difference within 30 days of your order. I am already $17 richer 15 mins after I submitted my refund request.

This baby is definitely going with me to L.A. next week...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?