Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-12-24

 

Still No Xbox

But this is no longer because I don't have my Toysrus wishlist certificate. I finally got them 2 days after being told that it hadn't been sent, yet the tracking system from UPS reveals that it was sent the week before. So not only American Express sent my certificate late, they also lied to me that they have already sent it. Nice job!

By the time I got the certificate, the Christmas catastrophe is already happening. I am referring to the mindless shopping spray that happens before every Christmas. And L.A. is crowded like nowhere I've experienced before.

Of course, the big mystery of whether I got a deal using my certificate or not has a sad ending. When I got my certificate and went to two Toysrus, they were all gone. Wii. Playstation 3 (which I was not particularly looking for anyway). The greatest discounted Xbox 360. Nintendo DS Lite. Even Playstation 2 or Gamecube (!). They have sold out every single game console that they had.

It certainly sucks to live in a crowded place like L.A.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?