Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-11-08

 

Shopping Experience in Hong Kong

Despite efforts on advertisements, the retail services in Hong Kong could still be extremely horrible and much worse than the counterpart in mainland China. Quite the opposite to, say, 20 years ago. This is one of the stories I heard about.

So a customer X went to shop for clothings in Jusco. X was interested in an item, so she asked the shopkeeper Y, who was very busy chitchatting with her colleague, the price of the item. Y ignored X. X asked again, Y ignored again.

"Excuse me, can you tell me how much is this?" X raised her voice a little bit.

Of course, Y couldn't care less. It appeared that she didn't want her conversation interrupted.

Feeling angry, X said, "What's wrong with you!? How come you don't answer me after I asked you like 10 times?"

Finally, Y replied. "What 10 times? You only asked 3 times!"

"Then how come you didn't answer me?" X followed up.

"Can't you see I'm in the middle of a conversation?" Y shot back with a sound reason.

X was speechless.

So was I when I was told about this story.

There's probably a reason why I don't like to go out a lot and do most of my shopping online.

Labels:


Comments:
你唱衰香港...
 
係呀, 仲要係係外國唱衰香港...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?