Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-10-19

 

Selling Crap is More Fun

I had so much fun selling crap before leaving Houston, I couldn't stop but to sell more since coming to L.A. Particularly when I still have so much crap remaining unsold and moved to California.

Since I'm no longer in school, it is more convenient to sell crap through outside channel. That comes Amazon. I have already sold 3 books and 3 DVDs. Funny thing is, I bought many of those crap from Amazon before. My most brilliant transaction has to be selling Office Space. I bought it with There's Something About Mary for only $12.43 (after coupon and with free shipping) half a year ago, and sold it for a net income of $11.78 (after packing materials, shipping, and Amazon fee). This means at the end I only paid for 65 cents to buy a DVD and rent one for half a year...

Anyway, I still have too much crap. Like this picture frame. Buy it if you want to support my craziness!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?