Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-10-17

 

Loving Little

I really love my Little Blue Card. After using it for one week, I find out that I was only charged for slightly higher than $5, meaning about 50 cents per trip. Compare this to the $0.75 cash fare or the supposed $0.70 discounted fare for using the card.

There are more than one reasons for that. Probably because I look young. Because sometimes the drivers pressed the wrong button. But also because their system is so mixed up. I think when the passenger before me failed to pay exact fare, the system would simply consider that I'm still the same passenger, using the card to pay the difference.

Anyway, no complain here for paying less. And the convenience rocks, too.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?