Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-10-09

 

Little Blue Card

Symantec has a policy for employees in Santa Monica that if they don't drive to work, they get $40 each month. Sounds like a good deal for me.

Here comes Big Blue Bus. They have a store value card with a very cute name, Little Blue Card. It saves me an additional 5 cents per trip.

When I used my Little Blue Card today, the driver asked me a question that I could hardly imagine being asked. She asked if I'm paying the adult fare. Since I believe that I didn't look disabled or as old as 62, the only possible fare is the one for college students up to 20. No doubt, I look young, particularly with my backpack, but saying that I look like 20...

I was so thrilled that I missed my stop, ended up walking 20 minutes to my home.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?