Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-10-27

 

Food and Drink

Working in Santa Monica is pretty nice. There are plenty of well-known businesses here. We share a building with HBO. Yahoo! is right next to us. We have a park and a pretty good cafeteria at a reasonable price. Get bored with the cafeteria? No problem, just walk down a block and you can find a better and cheaper cafeteria for MTV. Of course, the traffic in this area is not too good, and I'm glad that we're going to move to our own building later.

Another interesting thing is that I have a Tully's Coffee right next to my building, just like when I was working in Seattle, which is the only one within 5 miles. It is my favorite coffee shop, and now they have pretty much rendered my Starbucks card useless...

Labels: ,


Comments:
I agree...Tully's has the best coffee. Not only is their coffee far superior to anything else (especially Starbucks...burnt) but they have the best milk shakes on the planet!
Go Tully's...Please keep Starbucks from world domination!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?