Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-08-24

 

Road Trip 2006

I am going to have another road trip this year. This time is my relocation to Los Angeles. Symantec only allows a 3-day trip, which means even for a direct trip it would still take 9-hour a day on the road. Guess I can't really go to many places. A natural division of the trip would be spending the second night in Tucson, Arizona but the first night somewhere in west Texas. Probably I'll pick Fort Stockton. I hope this is going to be a fine place to stay for the night; at least it has a Hilton Hampton Inn.

There are stupid things I need to do right now, like joining the evil AAA and have a road trip checkup on my car. I'm hoping that the trip would be more enjoyable than the one last year. I'm going to stay on interstate highway 95% of the time, so at least no "the road ends in 2 feet" or "no pavement ahead" signs...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?