Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-05-04

 

When 19 Gets Worse

Ok, this guy actually has a point on the 33/19 mins guess. According to my updated agenda, at least half of the interviews are now 45 mins long, probably in order to fill up the time slots. Now I get two full days of 9-5 interviews.

Don't just think "so what, it only means each interview becomes 50% more." It has a much bigger implication.

Think about the actual interviews. I'd need to go from one office to another. That's 5 mins. I'd need a coffee break (obviously necessary!) and a restroom break. That's another 5 mins. The interviewer is going to describe a bit about him/herself (Yes, at least 3 shes. My first ever technical interviews with shes.) This means that the actual time for throwing questions at me would only be 10-15 mins. Now compare that with an interviewer that has 15 more mins.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?