Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-04-30

 

Magic Number

19.

You heard me right, the magic number is 19. Nineteen. One Nine. At least according to my current agenda. And if they don't add more people.

Are they making me to also interview with their janitor? Seriously, Googling random names in the agenda always return someone who has chaired a few conferences and a long list of publications and patents...

No wonder it has to last for two days. Of course, if I interview for eight hours each day for two days, and with one and a half hours spent on the seminar, I could in theory still do 33 interviews. 19 means the schedule is not going to be too tight...

Is there any chance that I can even stand up after all the interviews?

Comments:
Or that each interview is going to be (33/19)th
as long...Sounds like fun either way.
 
Then you have the problem of actually fitting that into everyone's schedule. Remember, they are not graduate students, and they actually have appointments filling up in their calendars.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?