Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-03-29

 

Summer Internship

It's been a long time since I posted the last one, but I promised you I'll put them here. Here we go, ITT Delphi.
Dear Sir,

I am a fourth year student currently pursuing my Integrated M.Tech. in Mathematics and Computing at the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India ( www.iitd.ernet.in ).
I am writing to express my keen interest in doing my summer internship ( i.e mid may to july 2006) under your able guidance. As my resume will outline in more detail, I have gained a wide array of technical and interpersonal skills through my education and last years summer internship.
I have gone through your web page and your areas of work and would be very glad if I could contribute in any of your researches or projects as a summer intern. It would be a great learning experience.
I am sending my curriculum vitae for your kind perusal. I am confident that if given the opportunity to showcase my skills and enthusiasm, I would make worthwhile contributions as an intern.Looking forward to a positive reply from you.
Sincerely,
Xxxxx x Xxxxxx
4th yr Integrated Mtech.
Mathematics and Computing
IIT Delhi
Not as fun as the ones before, if you ask me. He's too lazy to even put down the titles of some of my papers, like others did. Apart from the fact that he didn't bother to explain his degree or expected graduation time, there are still some interesting lines, as highlighted.

Oh, BTW, he highlighted five words in his resume. Three of them are "implementation in Java."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?