Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-01-31

 

Full Pain, No Spain

I just found out the answer for a big big mystery: I am not going to Spain.

Bye bye, Barcelona. Bye bye, Spain. I won't be able to find out if the rain in Spain stays mainly on the plain. Darn, if I'm not going to fly a lot, what's the point of attaining the elite status?

Instead, I'll stay here with my research project, which is on running some software that triggered the ID system on the campus network, causing the whole research cluster to be unplugged from the network and destroying other people's hours of simulation work, and on reading some open source project C code that uses unnecessary goto statements. It makes me want to do some hacking... with an axe or a hammer.

Here's a poll. Should I change the title of this blog to "A Series of Unfortunate Events on twngan"?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?