Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2005-07-20

 

Another Restaurant Review

Since I publish this piece on Yao's Restaurant, people constantly come to my blog by searching in Yahoo (which, BTW, seems to produce more and better detailed results than Google nowadays, as Google seems to be not indexing all pages now, but that's another story). As an experiment, I'm writing a review on another restaurant to see if it also draws visitors.

If I want to pick one restaurant in Seattle to talk about, probably it has to be Purple Dot Cafe, a Hong Kong-style cafe. They have dishes that are very close to those in Hong Kong, like my favorite Cafe de Coral. My favorite is their dinner set "Ying Yang Eel Over Rice," with roasted eel over "white sauce rice" (cream sauce with pork strips and onion) and "red sauce rice" (tomato sauce with various seafood). With today's soup and an orange juice for less than $12, you feel like you had 3 dinners. However, the quality of the dishes varies a lot, so you may have to go multiple times to try out their better dishes.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?