Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2009-02-28

 

Run, Fatboy, Run

Yes, I just saw the movie. But guess who's the fatboy in this blog...

I've been kind of a gymhopper for a while. Yes, I go to the one at work like four times a week. And I occassionally use the little gym, if two treadmills and three other machines count as a gym, in the apartment I live. But I also have tried 24 hour fitness for a month and YMCA for a week. And that's not the end---I still have others lining up, like this or this.

I don't enjoy going to gym as much as many people, but it's been effective. Proof? Apart from more than 40 lbs lighter than my peak, I also needed to buy a pair of lifting gloves to avoid hurting my tender hand skin...

Comments:
顏佬, 好耐無update..
 
冇時間...
冇 financial incentive...
做乜?
:P
 
I love cardio more than lifting iron because this is how we train the main muscle of our body, this heart. how to get great glutes every workout I do in the gym is not without running or bike training routines for fat lossbecause if you want to get the body of your dreams, then you need to work on it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?