Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2008-06-06

 

First over $40 gas refill

I just had my very first gas refill of over $40. Not long ago, my average was only about $20-24. Of course, my gas tank was almost empty this time before I refilled, while I used to refill when it is a quarter full.

I don't really have any complaint for it. The gas prices in US are considerably lower than most places around the world. I would complain about the lack of feasible options aka public transportation, but there's no point doing it here.

High gas prices actually might be a good thing. There will be less cars "needlessly" driving around the town, making driving a little bit more bearable here in L.A. I can only hope that the traffic would be tolerable other than early mornings...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?