Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2008-05-25

 

GBay

Finally I went to see a non-animated movie: GBay, a sequel to a movie that I love. I chose to wait until it's been out for weeks to avoid the crowd, and see it for free with my movie cards. My plan didn't work out exactly as I hoped.

Considering it is an R-rated movie and it is a morning show during the Memorial weekend break, I expected no one else would be there. It was close, as the only other people there was a family (and I wonder what's wrong with the parents to bring their young daughter to see this movie). And the AMC I went to had their credit card system broken, so I had to pay in cash instead.

Anyway, the film itself is pretty good, though I wouldn't say it is as brilliant as the first one. Maybe it is me, but I actually found the "exotic" materials a bit excessive. Then again, maybe the little girl found it alright...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?