Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2008-04-22

 

Secret Trip II

Long time no update, which can only mean I was bothered by another secret trip, right?

It was a fun little trip. Even though I had only two direct flights, I visited four different airports. That's right, from airport A to airport B, then from airport C back to airport D. And airport D, otherwise known as Long Beach Airport, is an extremely small airport: With only one terminal and a handful of airlines, you can get off your plane and leave the airport in 1 minute...

The Long Beach flight was by JetBlue, my first time flying them. I didn't have much expectation, but their having DirecTV is amazing. I just enjoyed the NBA playoffs and wished the flight was longer...

I also got a deal from Hertz and rented a Pontiac G6 two days for only $47 (it's a steal considering a $15 airport transportation fee). But what caught me off guard was gas. At $4 per gallon and driven for over 200 miles, I paid almost the same amount for gas.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?