Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2008-04-02

 

Pineapple Slicer

Like most Americans, I love to buy ridiculous specialized tools. One of my latest collection is this pineapple slicer. It has great reviews, and that's certainly by no accident. I just tried it last night, and it produced near perfect slices, all with very little effort. There is no need to buy their stainless-steel version, as the plastic one is good enough. I am going to eat plenty of fresh pineapples now, which are exponentially better than processed ones.

The only regret I have is I didn't buy their set version. My pineapple was too big for the slicer, and some was wasted at the shell. So don't follow my mistake if you're getting one--go for the set!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?