Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2008-03-17

 

Staying Alive

That's right. Haven't been updating the blog for a while, but nothing bad happened to me. I am just on a "secret" trip.

But still, I have something to complain, so I can't keep myself silent during the trip. I took United Airlines for the trip. The plane was old, but that's no excuse for their horrible landing. No only it sounded like the plane crashed to the ground, it was so bad that the projector (right, the plane was so old that the only movie screen is from the projector) fell off from the ceiling. If not for the power cord that kept it hanging from the ceiling, someone would have their head broken. And on my way to leave the plane, I saw several other projectors hanging from the ceiling too...

Another bad service was their meal, though part of it was my fault. I ordered a low-purine meal, which turned out to be a vegetarian meal. I guess they just serve the same meal whether you ordered any of those meals: low-purine, low-fat, low-salt, diabetes, jewish...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?