Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2008-01-26

 

Wrong. Pay!

The pharmacy "Wrong. Pay!" aka Rite Aid, otherwise known as Brooks or Eckerd, is damn evil. I've got two of their free gift cards through transferring prescriptions to them. I went to the store yesterday and got myself $9.35 worth of freebies. After swiping a gift card, I was told I still owed money, so I swiped my other gift card to pay the rest. While I felt like I should throw away the first card, my instinct told me it shouldn't be the case.

How right I was. For some reason, my first gift card still has $19.74 left, after begin charged for 7 cents. So how could it possibly charge for 7 cents but not the rest of the remaining balance? There could only be one conclusion: Rite Aid is trying to fool people into throwing away gift cards with remaining balance by only charging partially.

I shouldn't be too pissed with them, however. At least, thanks to their $30 coupon on their web site, I am still getting paid by transferring prescriptions. Just not transferring to them.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?