Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2008-01-06

 

Caved In

Having seen all the remotely interesting movies currently offered in Redbox, I finally have to cave in to satisfy my movie desire.

The choice was either Netflix or Blockbuster. I was originally more inclined to Blockbuster, for its "exchange in-store" policy, which would have made it much easier to see latest DVDs and overall renting more movies for virtually the same plan. But some online research reveals that in-store exchange is annoying: they would keep selling you other for-fee sales or services. And you can hardly blame the stores for that, as those franchise stores don't really benefit much by allowing you to do the exchange. Since I hate to needing to say "no" three times, I decided to go for Netflix instead for its slightly larger inventory.

Turns out I like my decision. I found out I like the online watching feature of Netflix much more than I have expected. Now if they could have more videos available for online watching once I finished Heroes season 1, I would be a subscriber for a long long time.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?