Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-12-25

 

Forced Holidays

This is the week of forced holidays. Two days of company vacation, plus three more days of forced day offs. By forcing us to take our "flexible" vacation days off, the company can improve its book without spending a dime. Of course, it makes you wonder why this is necessary, when the company is making unnecessary, pricey acquisitions. And the stock price has been nothing but crappy, falling 25% during the last two months.

I am not used to this kind of long break, particularly as I am waiting for feedback from my advisor for my thesis draft. Which is why I decided to exploit RedBox, again, for free, using the codes I got from here. In the last couple of days, I have already seen the following movies.
So you understand why I haven't been updating this blog...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?