Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-11-13

 

What's Wrong with Sony?

Sony is on my way to work. For the second consecutive day, I've seen protesting outside their building in Culver City. Of course, you don't really need additional reasons to protest against Sony. But I usually passed their building at around 7:15am, and it is starting to get cold, so it's definitely not fun protesting around.

I suppose it is by the Writers Guild? Anyway, I don't really care, as they don't really block my way. And I have already seen the only movie I want to see lately, Bee Movie.

Speaking of which, what's wrong with me too? How come the only movies I pay to see in the theater are all animations? Do I hate real people? That much!?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?