Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-11-23

 

Weird Dream

I had one of the weirdest dream I ever had last night. It must be because of the three movies I saw at home yesterday (well, nothing to do in Turkey Day), especially i, Robot, as the dream was sort of futuristic.

There is this force that all of a sudden took over the control. Everyone has to obey its order, and it essentially dictates what everyone does. Surprisingly, everyone seems to take it so well, like a flock of sheep dying for directions. I was the only one trying to escape from their control, yet everything I tried was to no avail.

Actually, it probably has more to do with reading the news. The pro-Beijing are winning the election in Hong Kong. How could I ever go back, when I'm seeing Hong Kong turning into Singapore or, even worse, just another part of China?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?