Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-11-05

 

Scale

I am a donor to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

Well, it was kinda indirectly and accidentally. I bought this scale from Amazon a few weeks ago (at a bargain price of $27.77. I know.). I only found out about the donation after I received it.

Anyway, I bought it because I have been going to the tiny gym in my apartment for four, five times a week for the last few weeks, hoping to getting myself a little bit healthier. I was hoping that I could keep it a little longer if I can see some results from it. I even started a spreadsheet in Google Docs to keep track of daily weight and fat percentage. But the result has been extremely disappointing, as I am seeing two straight flat lines on the figure now...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?