Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-11-11

 

Paper Submitted

So it's finally done. After delaying for so long, I finally submitted my very last paper for my dissertation, which is likely be my final paper ever. It's also time when I can finally start putting everything in my dissertation and call it done.

Writing papers has always been interesting experience. It is always like this: running experiment for like forever, then suddenly decide to submit it somewhere. To do that, what I have to do is to put all the experiment results in, and then write random words, knowing that the words will be replaced later anyway. Anyway, it is always interesting to read how the paper looks totally different (and better) when others are done. This time, it was even with harder words like "perturbation" (I have a small vocabulary). Remind me of the old days studying for GRE...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?