Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-11-25

 

National Enterprise Systems

NES is the most annoying business ever. [Editor's note: 25 lines of cursing have been removed to keep this blog PG-13.] They have been calling my cell daily for the last 3 weeks without saying who they are looking for and always behind an unknown number. It is always a pre-recorded message asking me to call 800-236-3796 to discuss a "business matter," although the same voice identifies himself with three different names. And it is not like you could easily stop them by calling them. I tried once a while ago, and couldn't get anyone after waiting for like 10 mins.

Googling their number and you will see that tons of people have been annoyed by them. It is hard to get through their number, and even after you get through, you have to endure their horribly bad attitude. So I called again, finally reached someone and supposedly got my number removed. It was a complete waste of my 15 mins, now that I don't have a office and cannot wait on speakerphone...

Collection agencies can never help collecting debts for good people, like me. They can only annoy innocent people, like me. How do these people sleep at nights?

Comments:
try to return the call this way:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5z4Vs26-TI
 
That sounds interesting... if they weren't calling me from a machine with a prerecorded message...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?