Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-10-11

 

Cheapo Cheapo

When I said cheapo, I meant it. The very cheap JetBlue tickets that came with my Vegas trip are actually next to unusable.

So I got Saturday night show tickets and hotels easily. Using them is as simple as faxing/making an easy call. But no, not for cheapo JetBlue. When I called a month ago, the very helpful representative told me that there is no way to get tickets on weekends calling so late. No Fridays. No Sundays. No Mondays. Since the show tickets mandate Saturday night, there is just no way around it.

After taking the blame of calling so late, I asked her if there are flights tickets available any weekend up to April. No, it's even not my fault; they are just not giving me weekend tickets. So I could fly, but not for the show...

Well, it might not totally be JetBlue's fault. The mall that gave me the package probably only paid for the cheapest "reward" tickets. And with this impossible task on scheduling a weekend trip without weekend flights, at least they should have someone to arrange the trip for me. So the mall sucks, too.

Out of spite, I am considering flying roundtrip on the same day on some weekday to waste their resources...

Anyway, I'm driving to Vegas tomorrow. Have a nice weekend!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?