Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-09-19

 

California Metric

Despite its heavy taxes, California is a crowded state. For example, you can't find a house that looks nice within 10 miles from where I live that is selling for less than $1million.

To deal with that living condition, our mattress sizes are different. Say for King size, we have California King instead.

But make no mistake about cars. We have plenty of trucks, SUVs, and Hummers. That's why a compact car here means... an SUV!


Of course, I wouldn't mind so much if I was not late for work today and had to park right next to it.

Comments:
if that car really pisses you off, you should call the management office and have the car toll away.
 
I suppose I could, but like I said I was in a hurry, and I don't really want to be "that guy"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?