Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-08-28

 

Shitty LA

Before moving, people told me I need to be more careful with my properties in LA. I didn't pay much attention to that at the time. How bad could it be in a city, if I don't go to bad neighborhoods? It is not Detroit or New Orleans...

Now I found out. I parked my car in a plaza in Chinatown for a while. When I'm back, my car's antenna mast is gone. Someone has actually stolen that! Can you imagine? A quick check on eBay shows that a new one is around $13 shipped. Damn, I hate cheap people.

I am probably not going to replace it. My car radio and my iPod-to-radio thingy still work well. More importantly, what guarantees that it won't be stolen again?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?