Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-08-05

 

Officially Evil

I declare that I'm officially evil now.

I spent some time this past week learning the patent procedure in my company and started mine. All I can say is, turning evil is a difficult process. First, you need to make some crap that stinks so much that no one has ever touched before. After that, you go and read some worse-than-crap patents that read worse than gibberish (since you know you don't need to understand gibberish). I spent like an hour reading one before deciding that it was something trivial. Then it comes to the worst part, where you actually write your own gibberish. And it wasn't even the application itself--it was only an application for application, subject to approval before the actual application...

But it's not like I have the option of not being evil. Patent applications are a part of my evaluation. Plus, who could resist the path towards evilness, when not only evilness is monetarily rewarded, but also the application to evilness is?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?