Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-08-17

 

First Actual Use of Street View

Street View is fun. But most of the time that is it. Fun.

Until I finally found out a use of it yesterday. Like every other week, I found out my usual commute route is getting slow, so it was again time to look for alternate route. While I was trying to invent a new route by going through small roads, I was stuck at a point, needing to make a left turn from a small road to a major road.

Now the question is, is there traffic lights at that intersection? Since if not, during rush hours, it is next to impossible to make such a left turn (unless you start forcing people to yield to you). Street View comes to rescue. I am happy to report that I found a great route. At least until next week...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?