Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-08-18

 

Adjustable Dumbbells

I bought a pair of new toys, the Bowflex SelectTech 220 Dumbbells today. While the gym in my apartment has dumbbells, many of them are missing, and I would use them more if I could do while watching TV. The price was unbelievable. These babies go for $199 in Amazon, but I found them in a local Sports Authority. While their web site says that they are going for the same price, they were on clearance at my local for $99.97. With a 25% off coupon I got from the web, it cost me just above $80. And I am also going to write a review on PriceGrabber to get an addition $5 rebate. They are great and convenient dumbbells, since they can go from 2.5 lbs each to 20 lbs at 2.5 lbs intervals, and the switching is as simple as turning a knob.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?