Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-07-26

 

Apple Sold

I finally sold all my Apple shares. Bought at $89.93, I sold it at $147.57, one of the higher prices of today, after the great Q3 result announced yesterday and before it was affected by the general market. The over 64% of profit in slightly over 3 months is really amazing. Not that I don't think the stock value is not going up, as I think Apple will still go strong with more refined versions of iPhone coming out, but I think it was a good time to leave with a guaranteed profit.

I could have earned more if I invested more, but a larger portion of my portfolio is betting on another technology company. The last four month holding their stock "only" brought me 33% of profit. But I'm still hopeful on their big coming move over the summer...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?