Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-06-27

 

Exciting...

This exciting thing is coming up really soon... NBA draft? Are you kidding me? After another disappointing season for the Rockets, you think I would care, even if we might have the next Yao Ming in Yi Jianlian? I am talking about the iPhone.

It is not exciting because I would be getting one. After all, I don't have $500 to fork over, my contract with Sprint still has 20 months left, and I can't see any reason to ditch the cheaper and faster EVDO network for EDGE. It is exciting because I got some Apple stocks two months ago for under $90, and now it is going over $120, giving me over 33% profit in two months! And I suspect it can only go up after the iPhone release...

Now can someone tell me when is a good time to sell?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?