Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-05-17

 

Nonevil Mails

Strangely, I received two emails from the nonevil company today. The first is because I was referred by someone there; apparently there is some kind of event going on there for hiring more people. Hiring is probably made even more difficult by the fact that the cap of H-1B (foreign worker visa) has reached in a couple of days this year.

The second email was from my HR contact that made me an offer. She still remembers the reason I declined their offer and was checking to see if I am reconsidering opportunities there.

Anyway, it is becoming harder for me to leave my company now, as I just found out they are granting me more stock options and units...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?