Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-05-16

 

Dance Friendliness

This is the one little thing I overlooked during apartment hunting.

When I lived in a high-rise, it wasn't an issue. I didn't worry too much about that for this new place, as I thought living on the first floor should be ok. But I was so wrong.

First, the apartment is cheaply built. Jumping up and down will cause the whole unit to shake, which you can easily tell when you hear the windows vibrating. Second, while it is in theory first floor, it is a bit above the ground level, and below is a storage facility that the service guys hang around.

Now I can't dance at home. I can't walk to work, living so far away from work now. What should I do for exercise?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?