Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-05-15

 

Cold Recovered

Per request by a frequent visitor, I need to write something. Since my last few days are spent on recovering from the cold, I'll talk a bit about it.

It all started from the beach visit, like I said, but eating too much junk food was also part of the problem. On the lunch immediately before, I went to McDonald's for a chicken salad. Without noticing, the seemingly intellectually challenged Asian lady gave me the salad and a chicken sandwich. Fearing negative impact on the lady, I decided against returning the sandwich. Not wanting to waste food either, I chose to finish the sandwich too.

The day after, I went to In-N-Out for a double cheeseburger lunch. The day before, I went to Jack In The Box to try out their Sirloin burger for dinner and had a chocolate shake for dessert.

And you wonder why I got sicked.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?