Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-05-21

 

Big Mystery Solved

My apartment is on a small road next to a major road. I chose it because it should be quiet, as the traffic should mostly go on the major road.

Once a while, there would be a car with very noisy engine or with its stereo turned way up. These are probably unavoidable while living in apartments, and cannot be solved until I buy a house (which would never happen as long as I live in L.A.).

But the most annoying traffic noise is from motorcycles. They are usually much more noisy, and you would hear them well before they came and until well after they're gone. Having them once a while is still probably tolerable. But they happen way too frequent. And surprisingly, very often they drive around a few times in a short span.

I finally found out way when I was walking around the neighborhood one day. There is a motorbike store on the major road. Since our small road has no bumps, my apartment is on their most preferred test drive route...





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?