Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-04-07

 

On Hold Experiences

While I try to get things done online as much as possible, there are times where you have to call the damn companies to fight for the chatting time with their customer service representatives (CSR). During to process, you would normally need to wait for tens of minutes.

Last week I called Sprint to port my number from T-Mobile. That was one of my worst experiences on hold. I don't know who is in charge, but whoever that is, he has a horrible taste in music. Call them yourself at 800-877-4646 if you want to know what I mean. To make it worse, they played the "music" at a very low quality, making it like noise even if you liked their music.

Yet I would still take that then Time Warner on any day. Even though I brought the cable equipment to their office to terminate the account and pay the ending bill, they managed to continue charging my credit card for automatic payment and keep sending me new statements. When I was first on hand, they had a recorded voice saying shits like "Your call is important to us. Please keep waiting." literally every 10 seconds. Then when the first CSR understood the problem and transferred me to on hold for a sales CSR, the recorded voice suddenly becomes selling their high speed internet service. Nothing special, except this time it is in Spanish! I wonder what gives them the idea that sales messages are better done in Spanish...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?