Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-04-10

 

New Home

Two weeks into living in my new apartment, I have generally been happy with the place. I have already used the table tennis table and the pool table, and am going to take advantage of the pool, jacuzzi, and sauna very soon.

There has been, however, one major surprise--nails under the carpet. Normally this wouldn't be a concern, yet the surprise is that the sharp edges facing to the top. I have already stepped on them a few times already. I complained to the manager, and the elder lady's solution was to hammer them hard until you can't feel them even when stepping on them...

I found a few more nails afterwards, but I'm now informed and know how to fix them without calling for help.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?