Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-04-05

 

Moblog

I usually hate combo words when their meaning can easily be represented by two words, but it is too hard to resist to use it in my title this time. This is because I am now typing this on my shiny mobile phone, the very thin Moto Q.

That's the beauty of discovering the Sprint Employee Referral Offer (SERO). By using the email address savings@sprintemi.com, you can choose a plan as low as $30 with 500 minutes, unlimited night and weekend minutes, and unlimited data. Now I can blog wherever I am, on top of the benefit of accessing email, Google Maps, etc. Since my phone doesn't support picture mail, I also get free unlimited text messages.

If you decide to sign up too, you can receive an additional $25 by letting me to refer you... Just let me know!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?