Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-03-15

 

New Apartment

My current apartment rental lease is quickly expiring, so it is time to hunt for a new place again, at the very least to live in a quieter neighborhood, not so far away from my company's new location, and, most importantly, pay less rent.

So I did. I've already found such a place: 20% lower rent, comes with a den to become my home office, and in a much quieter neighborhood but still very close to groceries and whatnot. It doesn't have a mini tennis court, but it does have a sauna and a jacuzzi and close enough to some public tennis court

However, the big hassle here is that it does not come with a refrigerator. I could either rent a second-hand primitive one from the apartment for $22 a month, or I could buy a brand new for roughly two years' rent. But then the other hassle would be what if I later move to a place that comes with a fridge? Damn, I hate making these kinds of decisions.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?