Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-03-30

 

iMoved

After many round trips in the weekend and help from some movers Wednesday, I am now settled in my new place.

The moving company was recommended by my boss (he also recommended my colleagues, but I'm pretty sure I couldn't afford that :P). Their service was great, moved my crap efficiently and account the time accurately. But I'm going to let them remain anonymous here, as there is still one thing I am not happy with them.

Two hours before the scheduled moving time, they called and said they want to add an additional mover on top of the two movers and a truck I reserved. Reason? The two scheduled movers have just finished a job in the morning and were tired. Wait, so how is this my fault and have to pay more just before they had another job? And how come I should be paying for two very tired men? More disturbingly, they knew there would be another job in the morning -- I couldn't schedule the morning time because of that other appointment.

So they waited until the last second to tell me all these. They know I had to agree. They could tell me they want to charge me double and I still had to comply...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?