Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-02-05

 

Pizzeria Mozza

My sister is coming to visit me in the coming weekend. Obsessed with food, of course the biggest goal for her visit is to enjoy the food in L.A. One place she particularly wants to go is Pizzeria Mozza. Opened by famous chef Nancy Silverton partnered with Iron Chef America Mario Batali, it sounds delicious already without actually going.

Of course, for a famous restaurant like this, it is hard to get a table. I tried to make a reservation last week, only to be told that the available times for either day in the weekend is either 4:30pm or 11pm (are they still considered dinner?). Later, when I called again trying to make a reservation for lunch, I was told that the earliest would be 11pm (what the heck?).

Both times, the callee emphasized strongly that I need to make reservation a month in advance. I guess my sister needs to postpone the plan until her next visit...

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?